Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back At It !

Well, okay it has been awhile since I have blogged, a month and a half to be exact, but I am back today to share some stamping projects I made with my new line of rubber stamps available in my esty shop.
Here are a set of Thank You cards. I do like the colors, the orange is Spiced Marmalade by Distressed Inks and the purple is Wild Plum by Adirondack, both by Ranger. The blue is a swath of turquoise gouache stamped with Broken China also by Distressed.

Playing with red rubber stamps available in my Etsy shop.

Playing with red rubber stamps available in my Etsy shop.

Playing with red rubber stamps available in my Etsy shop.
And this one is with Broken China and Wild Plum.
Playing with red rubber stamps available in my Etsy shop.
And here I have stamped some large envelopes that I use to ship the sheets of red rubber.
Playing with red rubber stamps available in my Etsy shop.
 Argh!! I wish I knew what was going on with my font size here. Oh well at least I posted today so I am not going to worry about it.
Thanks for stopping by and I will be posting again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...