Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Have a New Article About ChalkBoard Art in the Latest ART JOURNALING Magazine

Hi there visitors. I am extremely pleased to announce my latest published article in Art Journaling Magazine by Somerset Studio, on newsstands now. I want to thank Amber Demien the Senior Managing Editor for this opportunity, her editing assistance and giving me a mention in her Letter from the Editor on page 4. I am truly honored and thrilled.
                     
I have been having so much fun with this popular style and finding ways of incorporating it into my art journals. I must say I have a lot to share with you on this topic in the upcoming weeks to inspire you to try this medium in your journals, but for now I wanted to share some more of the photos of the mini journal featured in my article.
Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine

Chalkboard Art - Art Journaling Magzine
This medium is certainly addicting and there is so much imagery on the internet about this style that I am sure you have already seen inspiring photos and craft ideas in many places.
So check back or follow my blog, twitter, pinterest or facebook to catch the ideas I have coming soon.
Thanks for stopping by ..... now,  go buy a copy of this great magazine, with Kelly Kilmer's art journal page on the cover and several talented artists featured inside.

3 comments:

  1. Autumn.. congrats on getting into the magazine. You are so creative.. and like I said many times, your colors just blow me away. Well, if I didn't say it out loud, I'm saying it now. You should post this on FB. If you don't, I will. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pages, and congrats on the publication! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn,
    I so enjoyed your article in Art Journaling. I tried mixing the opaque black watercolor and gesso and it works! Thanks for this cool idea.

    Be refreshed,
    Dawn Herring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...