Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What Does the Fox SayFox

What Does the Fox Say?
November 2013
Sorry, I couldn't resist.  But hey, it is trending, and I am not one to follow trends but I find this amusing. "What Does the Fox Say?" was featured on Dancing with the Stars and Saturday Night Live last week and many other places I don't know about. So, if you haven't heard about this Video  you will and why not? It's fun and just plain silly, also it's  good clean fun, if that is important to you.
Go check it out.....
You will Smile! 

Here are some cute little fox tags I have in my Etsy shop.
A set of ten (10) oh so cute, and rather cool little tags.
November 2013

Here I stamped some gorgeous rich fall colors with one of my ornamental stamps. Of course, all my stamps are hand carved.
These would be perfect for Thanksgiving table place cards, wine gifts, hostess gifts and any other gift you can think of. 

November 2013

And speaking of trending...we have ALL seen the craze with Chevron patterns. I  too have been enjoying this motif for about a year now, and I am certainly guilty of being a follower on this one. The bright funky harvest colors are so bold.  I think these tags are swell.

November 2013


 All of the tags are stamped with pigment ink which I find gives the richest, best color. The impressions are more solid and if you use a well inked ink pad that makes it better. The tags below I deliberately stamped with a lighter hand. This set has softer harvest colors with a playful swirl stamped pattern.
November 2013

Oh, the fox is back, and hiding in the grass.
Not exactly sly, but quite cute.
November 2013


This little girl fox is hanging out with a cheery yellow flower. Yes, foxes are girls too. 
November 2013

November 2013


These beauties below are perfect for a wedding or wedding related gifts.
They are handpainted with gouache and stamped. They have an amazing finish and overall feel.
November 2013

And, finally, I have some pretty little botanical collage tags. I never stray far from collage of any kind. sigh.
November 2013

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...