Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A New Year!

Happy New Year!

I'm still here just playing catch-up after the holidays and of course some publishing deadlines smack dab in the middle of December and January never help. But with some items checked off my list I wanted to return to blog land and say Happy New Year to you all. 
May 2014 find you full of joy, healthy 
and happy connecting to your creative self.

Here are some journal page images from my art journal featured in Art Journaling Magazine, Summer 2013...thank you Somerset/Stampington.









I am looking forward to a busy year with more things in store to share. Thanks so much for stopping by and please share my blog with your friends.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Autumn!
    Thanks for your post, it made my day more joyful.
    So beautiful your pages... I love them. Thanks for sharing them.
    A great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comment Lucia. It means a lot to me. Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...