Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!

It seems appropriate on Earth Day to post more pictures of my Twice Upcycled art journal. Besides, I did promise. 
My article in Art Journaling Magazine, Spring 2014....on news stands now. Pick up a copy.
 I show how I took some old print out paper, upcycled them into protective paper on my art table and then when they were full, I upcycled them into an art journal.
It turned out rather messy and cool.




Of course stitching is always an interesting way to attach paper to paper.


This bottom picture shows a simple sketch of a circle with a heart inside which I then carved, see it?
You can also see it in this post here.
I will post even more pictures of this journal here again so be sure to check back.
Have a great day, and go do something nice and green for our gorgeous planet Earth today...and everyday.



1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...