Sunday, May 18, 2014

#ArtJournalPages from the Past


Alright, so I probably don't  exercise tremendous grammatical skill when I title a post beginning with a hashtag. So consider this a drive-by post if you will. You know? Very carefree and casual. This morning in my studio working on a product idea I passed these pages in one of my art journals and they caught my eye.

Thought I'd share. A glance at a colorful page that made me smile.

The next pages Are in a finished journal and although they aren't filled with the words I had anticipated I consider then complete. 

This one may get some words some day....I am tempted by the little blackboard spot on the bottom and the circles...okay never mind. Back to work. 
Have a great day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...