Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Anniversary Stampers' Sampler

Well, it has been on the newsstands for a few months now. But, with the beginning of July I wanted to take this last opportunity to wish a Happy Anniversary to The Stampers' Sampler magazine, a true inspiration to all of us stampers for the last twenty years. 
If you happened to miss it....The Stampers' Sampler celebrated their 20th anniversary of delivering inspired and creatively rich volumes for two decades. All of us stampers, beginners or experienced impression makers have enjoyed seeing what Stampers' Sampler has brought to our awareness for so many years. With this issue I am beyond delighted to have my anniversary card published in this milestone issue.  
Not only am I so very thrilled to be on the same page as Lynne Perrella, (yes, you need to go see her work) I was placed on the spread with the letter from the innovative Kellene Giloff, Stampington and Company Founder and President. I hope you know what masterpiece publications she has produced. If not...please go here.

Now this was a collage card I created and the background I used my own hand carved stamps but that classic bird image stamped in black on the front left was from a set of stamps we all recognize by Cavallini, the Bird and Nest set of rubber stamps.......*sigh, yes they are lovely.
Does this look familiar to you stampers???  I thought so. This great set of stamps ( btw, Cavallini has many) are wood mounted and have a vintage feel, yet they are modern classics.
                 
Modern classic is exactly what Stampington & Company has created with their creative leading edge publications. So Happy Anniversary Stampers' Sampler you have blazed quite the remarkable paper arts trail. So many of us crafters and creators have immense gratitude for what you have supremely delivered to us for the last two decades.  Well done, I look forward to many years of your inspired publications to come.

1 comment:

  1. It is NO surprise that you are in this issue or any issue. I will have to go get a copy of this. You know I am a huge fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...