Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer's End



Here we are at the end of summer. Yes, rhymes with bummer, however there is still much left to enjoy. Like sunshine, creative time, real flowers and stamping flowers.
My hand carved posey stamp here is stamped on watercolor paper using markers.
 I can't even bare to waste a partially inked stamp so I make another impression. After the first impression I stamped a second one in my sketchbook. I do enjoy the feel of this faded or muted look. 

Grab some extra time for yourself these last days of Summer and create something that makes you happy.

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your posts, cuz I know they will be fun and colorful with a handmade stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you dear Judy always say the nicest things. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...