Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014

 I know it IS  November 2, but here it is anyway.
My ghost stamps carved and ready to make some spooky impressions.
I sketched out some different guys to see who was to be carved.
This first ghoul seemed a bit scarier in the drawing on the right. But....that's how he came to life for me.


Then I decided to carve two more smaller yet different ones, 
the one in the center-top disturbs me a bit, not sure why. 
Well, okay one more small random little rascal ghost. 
Next they were stamped on watercolor paper, masking fluid on top of them. Painted and stamped background......



Then I added some orange hues and white accents to these ghosts.

This painting below, the ghosts stayed white and the sky didn't get stamped. 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are still enjoying the haunts of this  Halloween weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful carvings, Autumn!
    Your pages are very inspiring and colorful, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lucia, so glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...