Thursday, December 4, 2014

I'm Published and The Holidays Are Here

Hello Visitors....Well, it's undeniable that the Holidays are in full swing. 
Season's Greeting to you all!

I want to share with all of you my latest published piece in Somerset Holidays & Celebrations, Winter 2014.  
I will share it with you, but that will be later. For now, here is a peak at this fabulous and useful holiday stamp kit I crafted ... this is what was published. :D
What the what? Oh yes, talk about great ideas and wait til you see all the things you can make with it and of course it makes a terrific gift. So, check back very soon and I will have all the instructions and more pictures for making this piece of crafty cleverness along with a variation on this project. With the full deets, as the kids would say.

 I want to express my sincerest gratitude to Somerset for placing my project in their latest issue. 

Thanks for stopping by and check back very, very soon, you will be Ho Ho Ho...so glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. It's great when you get published and the world can see your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...