Saturday, January 17, 2015

Art for my Mom

My Mom was visiting me around Thanksgiving and the first part of December.  She wanted some art to take back to Dallas with her. It gave me a chance to play with no restrictions.  After all it was for my Mom, I knew she'd love anything I made. ;)
Here is one of the pieces. Here is one of the mixed media pieces I painted and stamped.
Using gouache, hand carved stamps, inks (dye, pigment and chalk), pen, masking fluid and one small strip of tape. 




It's always so tricky to know when to stop. This is 11x14 on Bristol, smooth.
Thanks for dropping by.... have more things to share, so please visit again!

3 comments:

  1. Well, if this is playing..... really, so gorgeous. Only the best for mom. You must put on FB so I can share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy for you continued support of my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy for you continued support of my work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...