Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone. I have been quite throughout the holidays and the start of the new year. Enjoying my family life, as it should be. Hope you all had a chance to do the same. 

I had a good couple of weeks getting in touch my inner self.
As always, I have been steadily in the studio....trying to clean it out lately (in progress) :/
But for now this my word of the week. 
It relates to everything in my life and it feels good to just chill out. 
Did this page to remind me in the future this state of being, and what I was doing in my life to helped that.  
Next is an art journal page from this month, you would have seen this first picture on my Instagram if you follow me there.
*hint hint....
I carved this January stamp last year. Then I took the two pages farther. I like how they turned out.
#gouachelove

























Thanks for stopping by. I have much more on the horizon to share with you all. So be sure to click the follow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...