Monday, September 7, 2015

And.....She's Back!

Tap Tap Tap....Is This Thing On?


Okay good....where were we?


So, the last time we spoke I was telling you all about my first 100 Day Project titled Scribble Stamp Collage ... I hate the word 'challenge' when it comes to these things, sounds too painstaking. 

Well, I started and completed it but, FIRST in the category of Better Late Than Never,

  I was published!!!Dawn Sokol has a new book 

"A World of Artist Journal Pages" 

and I have two pics in there.   



Thank you Dawn and her publisher

 Stewart Tabori & Chang for including me in this terrific collection. 

It's full of inspiring creations in art journals from artists from 30 different countries.


And just because you tuned in today I am sharing the link to purchase it here

If you are an avid art journaler like I am

 you will be glad to have this book.


Back to #ScribbleStampCollage my #100DayProject on 

Instagram 


This was a terrific way for me to stay connected to the world while I took some time to destash and reorganize my studio. Pictures will come, I promise.


I primarily used my Moleskine notebook, and my Toned Tan (which is my new second favorite sketchbook, Moleskine will always reign supreme) and Toned Gray sketchbooks by Strathmore.

I adore the kraft paper in the toned tan sketchbook as well as the UN-perforated pages.. 

My ubiquitous moleskine was the perfect partner in this project. 

This was a great exploratory and simple project for me that 

I enjoyed more than I anticipated

You certainly would want to follow me on

Instagram just in case I decide to do something else like this 

;) 

******** 

Oh, what a great way to start the Summer.

thanks to all the goodness in the world that this happened.

That's why we all shared a collective sigh of relief and only had one word to say it all.

Since I am always carving stamps I decided that it was time for an apple.I know? Can you believe I didn't have one?This is on MooCarve.

After I carved it I played.



Something else new....

is my hand stamped patterned paper

 available for instant digital download in my Etsy shop. 

I have five  available now and zillions more on the way.

 So don't hesitate zip on over to my shop and grab some of these lovelies.

The link is on the right.


So that wraps up our much needed catch-up.Whew, I feel SOOO much better.


Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate it. 

Now,

don't for get to pick-up a copy of 


"A World of Artist Journal Pages"

1 comment:

  1. I truly enjoy looking at your imagery and the way you combine colors and shapes. You have a beautiful soul. There is nothing painstaking about commitment. It just helps us to stay on our path. And you seem to make things happen when you keep these promises to yourself. I write it down in my planner. It seems to work better for me when I write down my goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...