Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas



                  

Merry Holidays to everyone!


I really enjoy this time of year when life slows a bit (after the 25th of course!) and we get ready for a new year. Sitting here on a quiet Sunday and I finally get myself
on Blogger wish you all a peaceful season.
                   
Naturally I was caught up in the frenzy of the holidays.
I was able to throw down some Christmas cookies.
                  
Yes, I know I have posted the same picture here twice....I couldn't decide which one to use. So here are both.

                 
I did have a wee bit of help. One elf only wanted to help with the marbleizing, another was disgruntled but did oblige to flood the snowflakes for me. 
                   

The third elf only wanted to do 'production decorating'. 

                     
I was grateful for their help, but seriously? This was mostly me and I totally loved it.  I really enjoy the whole creative process, and process it is; decorating alone is a full day. I don't think I would like doing this for a living however.
                       
On Instagram I tried to stay busy...
I participated only twice in @Fourcornersartcollective with their #adventcalendarart feed. If you are on IG, for sure go check out all the great  holiday themed illustration posts for #adventcalendarart

Another fun hashtag was #illustratedadvent2015....
 I anticipate being more organized in 2016 and will be able to play along all the way. :/

This is my holly piece.
                               

Which I uploaded to Walgreens using their holiday photo card templates....you know the kind used for family photos. See it here.
I'm very happy with how it turned out.
                     
And finally just for a good chuckle. I thought I had posted this next image here on Blogger on Thanksgiving.....from my I-phone  and as I went to load these images from my phone, I see that I only loaded it as a draft and never hit the publish button. Geeesh..... Oh well, maybe in 2016 I will be a more conscientious blogger too.

I hope you all had a fully blessed and joyful time this whole holiday season.

                                      
Thanks for stopping by...
follow me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...